MORE POWER - MORE AFFORDABLE
The 5075E Utility Tractor with 520M Loader is MFWD configuration. The standard foot-operated differential lock applies power equally to both rear wheels, letting you pull through tougher ground conditions, while standard hydraulic wet disc brakes provide sure-footed stopping power.
5075E Utility Tractor WITH 520M Loader
- 73 engine hp
- Best-in-class visibility
- Thick comfortable seat
- 5-Year Powertrain Warranty
- A durable, mechanical front-wheel drive (MFWD) axle increases traction in tough conditions
- Intuitive controls to aide in simple operation
- 9F/3R SyncShuttle™ transmission - An easy-to-use transmission which saves time and effort
- Final Tier 4-compliant PowerTech™ engines provide improved visibility
*Offer valid on purchases made between 8/1/2019 and 10/31/2019 Subject to approved installment credit with John Deere Financial, for agricultural, consumer, or commercial use only. Up to a 20% down payment may be required. Example: Based on a purchase of 5075E with 520M Loader pricing includes a sale price of $34,689, a downpayment of $3,000 financing of 0% APR is for 72 months and a payment of $440.10. Sales made to government agencies, company direct sales or other businesses/agencies that participate in John Deere's Special Discount Program or in John Deere's Rental Business Program are not eligible. Taxes, freight, setup, and delivery charges could increase monthly payment. Available at participating U.S. dealers. Prices and models may vary by dealer. Offer available in the U.S. only. Prices and savings in U.S. dollars. Some restrictions apply, see dealer for details.